With headquarters in Lagos – Nigeria, Global Pilot Limited was established in 2014 as a Subsea Solution provider of safe, high quality, innovative services and technologies.
In 2018 the company launched its Well Intervention Service line aimed at providing solution to production challenges faced by our clients in the oil and gas industry.
Global Pilot Limited is the best well intervention and subsea services provider in Nigeria.
To be acknowledged as the global leader in Well Intervention and Subsea Services.
- We are a Service Company providing customized remedial intervention and subsea solutions to optimize the performance oil and gas assets of our clients.
- We create value for our internal and external Customers, Shareholders and Stakeholders by delivering high quality service in an effective, efficient and safe manner that is accomplished using the Global Pilot Service Process:
COMPANY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
It is the core of our business to provide our customers with work and service quality that meet and exceed the requirements and expectations of regulatory bodies and industry standards for safe and efficient operations in a professional and cost-efficient manner. To achieve and maintain the required quality of work and services, and ensure compliance, Global Pilot Limited will implement an integrated management system, based on principles which have world-wide acceptance.
Global Pilot Limited operates within a culture of continuous improvement to ensure the highest performance service delivery in all our projects. The superior objective is to continually strive to improve the way we perform, by tracking performance and investment in capacity building in all areas of our operations. The continuous improvement process will anchor our operations in reaching both short and long-term objectives as embedded in our core values.
As part of Global Pilot Limited’s commitment to continuous improvement, we have established a Quality Management System with a framework for measuring and improving our performance. This framework will support our work toward obtaining full accreditation for:
- ISO 9001:2008 Series : Global Pilot Limited will operate according to the ISO 9001 Management System and seek accreditation to the ISO Quality standards
- HSE Management System (OHSAS 18001:2007) : Global Pilot Limited Management System on HSE will be guided by the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series specification.
- IMCA Membership: As a ROV and offshore survey service provider, Global Pilot Limited will join the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) and adhere to the Safe Codes of Practice of all relevant sections.